Xx-Nos.années.Lycée-xX Index du Forum
FAQ  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Groupes  Membres  Rechercher  S’enregistrer  Connexion
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Can I Create A Facebook Page Without Having A Facebook Ac

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Xx-Nos.années.Lycée-xX Index du Forum -> Le Campus Rez-de-chaussé -> Bureau Administrative
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
branwani
1 er

Masculin
Point(s): 118
Moyenne de points: 2,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Can I Create A Facebook Page Without Having A Facebook Ac Répondre en citant

Can I Create A Facebook Page Without Having A Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD

If you prefer a Personal Profile, go to and walk through the set up steps to create your account. .. create your personal page, add me as a friend on FB and then I can make you admin and then remove me. But I have a problem. From there, Facebook will walk you through providing additional personal information and will create a personal profile that some other users can find, depending on your privacy settings. I have also checked out that add new admin option, as you advised, and it is possible. obvious to others) to your Facebook Page unless you choose to in the Featured Page Owners in settings, so its not a problem, but to attain the same you can follow these steps: * Sign up with Facebook * Facebook will create a personal profile of yours as default. Reply Submit a Comment Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Has FB made it impossible to have a business page without a personal profile now. Pin It on Pinterest . What is right for you? A Personal Profile or a Page (Business Page)? For a Page (Business Page), go to create your Facebook Business Account and set up your first Page for your business. Have the person you want to have admin on that page friend you on FB and then go to your business page. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Around The HomeEntertainmentProductivitySmart HomeFamilyParentingToysPetsTravelProduct ReviewsPhonesTabletsLaptopsDesktopsWearablesAudioCamerasHeadphonesPrintersSmart HomeTVsGaming and VideoOne Cool ThingFrugal TechKickstartersVideosTechwalla SEARCH. People who “Liked” your Page(s) will not know you are connected to the Page unless you choose to show the Page owners. Reply Liz Barnett on June 29, 2012 at 11:26 am I converted my personal profile to a business person page. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. HOW WE SCOREABOUT USCONTACT USTERMSPRIVACY POLICYCOPYRIGHT POLICYAdvertiseAn error occurred. and also As the administrator of a Page you have the choice to reveal yourself as the admin. Reply maya s on April 6, 2013 at 1:52 pm Hi Mike, thanks for the article. As you wrote: If you have a business account but would like to upgrade it to a personal account, click Create Your Profile at the top of your business page. Questions? Call Us 800-456-0821 salesinsightdezign.com Toggle navigation About Us Services Google+ Local Managed Hosting Support Plans WordPress Logo Design Portfolio Testimonials Contact Blog Order Support Search Not Found 404 Sorry, It looks like nothing was found. Where would it be located? Thank you. Got personal profile on FB, recently created business account to which I got access via my personal one. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. You will still be able to manage your Ads and Pages by clicking Applications in the left column menu and selecting Ads and Pages. When I confirmed it, I was redirected on my biz timeline again. Ive never wanted a facebook profile and never made one, but a few years ago some friends with access to my laptop opened an account for me without my knowledge. Business account users cannot view other users profiles or pages; they only have access to their own Pages and Ads. But I got a notice, that the e-mail is already used. just maybe, you should try adding me as an admin? Then after that is confirmed. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. At that moment I stopped and tried to get some informations what to do. People who Liked your Page(s) will not know you are connected to the Page unless you choose to show the Page owners. Is there a way to do it within the same account? I know you technically still have a personal profile but you cant do everything you are able to do with a real personal profile. I dont have a login 5a02188284
how do i change my password on facebook with my iphonecan keepvid download facebook videoschumbak expressions facebook downloaddownload facebook application for nokia lumiahacker facebook v5.8 downloadtelecharger facebook for smartphoneno me aparece el chat de facebook en google chrome 2013come fanno gli hacker a rubare le password di facebookcomo escribir de distintas formas en facebookdownload facebook app c2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Xx-Nos.années.Lycée-xX Index du Forum -> Le Campus Rez-de-chaussé -> Bureau Administrative Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation